So, if you read my birthday blog post way back in September, you’ll know I’ve been 21 for a little over 3 months and I thought I’d share 21 lessons I’ve learned because I’ve been through a lot in those years!
1. Be kind to yourself
2. People won’t always get you but that doesn’t matter
4. Seek help
5. Stick up for yourself
6. You’re doing better than you think
7. Stop comparing yourself to others
8. It’s okay to be a slow learner
9. It’s okay to need a break
10. You are not a burden
11. Have faith in yourself
12. Things will change in time
13. Don’t be a sheep, be a shepherd
14. Be proud
15. Remember, your life is your own
16. Work with what you’ve got
17. Oh yes you can!
18. You’re allowed to say ‘no’
19. Be thankful
20. Praise small successes
21. It doesn’t matter that you don’t know what you want from life
The thing about life is it isn’t black and white; there isn’t just one way of doing things and no one really knows what they’re doing. You can’t always plan everything to a T but that’s okay – it feels good to let go and be spontaneous every once in a while! The most important thing you can do with your life is LIVE it!